Last week, we featured some of the best travel Instagram accounts out there. Now, we’re taking a look at the world’s top travel bloggers, who share their world-wandering lives with us through beautiful photos, eclectic stories and unique advice.
- Daniel Nahabedian is an incredibly gifted photographer who documents his travels in “Canvas of Light.”
- “Johnny Vagabond,” otherwise known as Wes Nations, has a special section on his blog for the crazy stories he’s acquired as a world traveler. Read about his poker scandal in Saigon.
- Backpackers will dig the travel advice by Chris Richardson, the “Aussie Nomad.”
- The “foXnoMad” Anil Polat provides all the technology advice you need when traveling to a foreign place.
- “Classe Touriste” is a travel blog authored by a husband-wife duo sharing their experiences abroad.
- “Digital Nomad” Andrew Evans is a National Geographic writer and fanatic traveler.
- Finally, “Go Big or Go Home” documents a small-town family’s big adventures and travels to the “World’s Largest”… whatever!
These are just a few of the many amazing travel blogs I found. There’s certainly a travel blog out there for any destination, topic or style you fancy. Enjoy!