As the dorms at the University of Wisconsin fill up, eager freshmen are bombarded with marketing materials. College campuses around the nation have unique marketing trends, and social media and word-of-mouth marketing are king.
- On college campuses, word-of-mouth can be extremely powerful.
- Universities are embracing social media, with 98% of schools now managing a Facebook page.
- Big companies recruit college “ambassadors” to drive word-of-mouth marketing.
- Five basic tips for marketing to college students.
- Can SMS marketing work on college campuses?
Enjoy the school year!