A record 44 million Americans are ready to get away this Fourth of July!
- According to AAA, that number is almost 3% more than last year. Cheaper gas, lower rental car rates and more affordable airfare all appear to be in play.
- If you’re looking for the finest fireworks, set your GPS to the east coast where four of the ten biggest and brightest fireworks shows can be found.
- If you’re looking for the most affordable getaways, check out these lesser traveled hotspots for the Fourth.
- For the best parties, it looks like the East Coast wins again, but fear not, fellow Midwesterners, the coasties don’t get to have all the fun. Chicago made the rankings too.
- And if, by chance, you’re not looking to travel at all, our national holiday will still profit your wallet. It’s the best time of year for shopping on a long list of items.