Fall is what we travel folks like to call a shoulder season. For those of you not in the know, shoulder season = good deals.
- Here’s a quick review of shoulder season and why it’s an ideal time to travel.
- Approximately one in four Americans will take a vacation between Labor Day and Thanksgiving, with 62% planning a road trip.
- Looking to relax? Here are your best bets in the U.S.
- If you’re looking to go abroad, check out these 10 great things to experience in Europe this fall.
- Low on dough? These are the most affordable autumn destinations.