Black Friday is nearly upon us! Are you ready for some shopping?
- Black Friday 2016 is on pace to be another record year, with an expected 137.4 million Americans to shop online or in store – up about 2 million from last year.
- Although you might snag a deal, one article suggests you might actually gain more from skipping the Black Friday sales altogether.
- If you can’t resist the lure, skip the long lines and hop online and book a Black Friday hotel deal
- Did you ever wonder if Black Friday is really a deal at all? Well, it depends what you’re buying.
- Here’s a deal you can’t go wrong with: free admission to state parks on Black Friday. Nicely done, Visit Michigan!