As the economy continues its rebound, travel is making a steady comeback too. Here’s what you can expect for travel in 2014.
- No surprise here. Experts predict higher airline fees and tighter seating this new year.
- Look for cheaper domestic flights and more free wi-fi in hotels in 2014.
- Some see an increased focus on boosting “happiness ratings” for flyers by providing shorter flights, fewer connections and more on-time departures.
- Experts say the cost of hotel rooms is on the rise, and consequently so are rentals of private vacation homes.
- Check out this list of the top travel destinations for 2014, which includes some unexpected locales right here in the U.S. of A.