Black Friday is almost upon us. There are those who love the tradition and those who loathe it. Either way, you can’t argue that it’s a force to be reckoned with.
- This year’s Black Friday controversy is the multitude of stores opening on Thanksgiving Day to give shoppers an early deal.
- But is it even worth your time? Huffington Post calls this year’s Black Friday specials “recycled and lame.”
- Become a savvy Black Friday shopper by following this advice.
- If you’re a business owner, take advantage of this annual kick-off to the holiday shopping season through social media.
- Don’t feel like fighting the crowds on Black Friday? Maybe Cyber Monday is more your style. Find out the pros and cons of both here.
- And finally, a comical look at Black Friday “deals” by the ever hilarious publication The Onion.