Christmas is just a little more than two weeks away (and yet, my Elf on the Shelf has yet to move).
- Good news! The travel outlook looks promising, considering the horrifying wait times and overcrowding that was expected at Thanksgiving didn’t live up to the hype.
- Travel might even be so good you’ll give up the Christmas hoopla all together and just spend your hard-earned days off going on vacation. Here are 6 reasons to do just that.
- It’s probably no surprise that the holidays can be a stressful time – lots of bills, avoiding your weird relative, but the very act of shopping can be hard on your heart, with 88% of participants in a recent study experiencing a racing heart while shopping! To reduce your stress, try “high intensity interval shopping.”
- Or just relax and watch these top 10 most popular Christmas ads of 2016. You never know, a good ugly cry might even help reduce some of that shopping stress!
- But laughing is the best stress-buster of all, so prepare to snort at these funny photos of kids encountering Santa!