Black Friday is nearly upon us! Are you ready for some shopping?
- Black Friday 2016 is on pace to be another record year, with an expected 137.4 million Americans to shop online or in store – up about 2 million from last year.
- Although you might snag a deal, one article suggests you might actually gain more from skipping the Black Friday sales altogether.
- If you can’t resist the lure, skip the long lines and hop online and book a Black Friday hotel deal
- Did you ever wonder if Black Friday is really a deal at all? Well, it depends what you’re buying.
- Here’s a deal you can’t go wrong with: free admission to state parks on Black Friday. Nicely done, Visit Michigan!
Nothing demonstrates the power of social media quite like an election – especially the 2016 presidential election.
- Eight years ago, we were all wowed by Barack Obama’s social media strategy. This time around, social media marketing is a given, but the approach of each candidate is quite different and there are lessons to be learned from each as you create your own strategy.
- The stand out social network in this election is definitely Twitter. For better or worse, it’s been Trump’s medium of choice and while it sometimes comes back to bite him, there’s a value in its authenticity. But will Twitter live to see 2020?
- If it seems like this election’s polls are all over the place, it’s because they are. It’s getting harder and harder to get an accurate poll – social media could be the answer.
- Studies are showing that social media users are more stressed about the election than their less connected counterparts but nearly everyone is in agreement about one thing – they wish it was over already.