The witching hour approaches! Halloween is right around the corner…
- The good people of America are expected to spend $8.4 billion on Halloween this year. Here are a couple easy marketing tricks to help you get your share of the pie.
- If you’re still in need of a costume, maybe steer clear of creepy clowns this year. That’s the advice from police, anyway, thanks to the recent outbreak of creepy clown-related incidents.
- You could instead opt to go as a Snapchat filter, which is apparently one of the most popular costumes of 2016. Memes are up there too.
- Check out this listing of each state’s favorite Halloween candy! I’m excited to announce that those weird orange and black unmarked peanut butter things were nowhere to be seen in any of our great 50 states.
- They did however, make this list of most hated Halloween treats (and rightly so). And I’ll respectfully disagree with the inclusion of mellowcreme pumpkins in with candy corn. They’re clearly very different.