Fall is when the crowds die back, the temps cool off and the prices come down.
- Here in Wisconsin, fall is our second busiest tourist season, after summer.
- But some folks are predicting a decline in fall travel this year.
- There are two destinations leading this shoulder-season’s popularity contest: London (thanks, unstable Euro!) and Maui (no signs of Zika here!).
- Another new fall hotspot this year is Cuba, thanks to the return of commercial flights to the island.
- Interestingly enough, of the most popular destinations we mentioned, only London also appears on this list of affordable destinations for fall travel this year.