All the melancholy looks on the faces of your friends’ children in your Facebook feed can mean only one thing – it’s back-to-school time!
- Spending across the country spikes during this school year pre-season, and every retailer is vying for consumers’ attention. As it turns out, Instagram might just be the best way to get it.
- Back-to-school time also happens to be a great time to hit up millennials for charitable fundraising (like programs that donate school supplies to kids in need when you buy yours).
- Consumers can expect to see more back-to-school commercials and ads on social media, rather than relying on TV ads or newspaper flyers. A sign of the times, for sure.
- Online shopping is usually easier than traversing the big box stores, and often times cheaper too. But as it turns out, that’s not usually the case with school supplies.
- Here’s an interesting look at the stats involving online shopping during the back-to-school season, along with mobile use and how people are using their mobile devices while shopping.