There are now over two million active advertisers on Facebook. Are you one of them?
Ms. Pomplun is a focused perfectionist with a full quiver of skills that keeps the office running smoothly. She’s also a devoted community volunteer who prefers to find the good in situations. Her optimism is infectious.
There’s no question that GoPros, tiny personal HD recorders, have changed video forever. Easy to use, compact and fun, they give an unmatched first-person view of just about anything. So, should your business be using one?
- If your company regularly uses videos in your marketing, it’s a pretty modest investment for something that can make almost anything look exciting. Check out these examples of GoPro making even lawn mowing interesting.
- A GoPro is a no-brainer for tourism. If your destination has anything active to do (think biking, snowmobiling, skiing), strap on your GoPro and get out there! Potential tourists love a first-hand view of what they’re in for. Here’s an example of one we made for Middleton and another of ATVing and scuba diving in Black River Falls.
- Even if you don’t have a GoPro yourself, chances are, your customers do. Ask them to submit their videos from your destination or using your product. You might end up with some really beautiful crowdsourced (i.e. free) promotional video.
- So we’ve convinced you to buy your own GoPro. You’ve probably noticed that you can choose from what seems like no less than a thousand different accessories. Let us help you narrow down what you might actually need.
This visitor center on four wheels is the first interaction many people have with Middleton. This “Know-N-Go” car wrap grabs attention while conveying a friendly and inviting impression of the Good Neighbor City.
Wisconsin Travel Best Bets needed a logo that was clean and simple yet compelling. This logo delivers and reminds travelers why the resource is your guide to these great Wisconsin destinations.
Exactly what language do we speak up here in Wisconsin? Wisconsin Travel Best Bets asked people this question, and cripes did it get some fun responses.
The Trail Mix infographic offers a tasty mix of facts about Vilas County’s fantastic trails. How old are those hemlocks? Where are those loons? How many fried cheese curds can I eat? The Trail Mix infographic has all the answers.
Officially, Mardi Gras is February 17th, but quite frankly, the party’s already started.
- When you hear Mardi Gras, you usually think of New Orleans, but it actually started in Europe and stuck around in the French colonies. Here’s a little more history.
- Let these, the most embarrassing photos of Mardi Gras, be a social media lesson to you. What happens at Mardi Gras does NOT stay at Mardi Gras. It goes viral.
- Social media also helped push a new Mardi Gras trend – savory, not sweet, king cakes. Think meat wrapped up in the traditional southern cake. I’m gonna guess it tastes better than it sounds.
- If your business isn’t in the south this Fat Tuesday, don’t worry. You can always leverage the holiday to boost your sales. Here’s how.
The day of love is almost upon us.
- Watch your mouth if you’re in India. Extremists there are monitoring social media for “I love yous” and saying they’ll force the offenders into marrying. We’ll see how that goes.
- Check out these valentines perfect for the person you can really be yourself around.
- Facebook is where we share our deepest, darkest Buzzfeed quiz results and lunch photos. But things get extra syrupy on V-Day. Check out this infographic Facebook put together about Valentine’s Day online.
- Harness the power of social media and take advantage of all the sap. Here are a few tips.