This Friday, relieve the constraints of the office by immersing yourself in the beauty and culture of these travel photographs. Photography allows us, for a moment in time, to live vicariously through the lens of another. These stunning photos will certainly spark a desire to capture the moments yourself.
Check out The Best Travel Photos Tumblr. The name speaks for itself.
National Geographic shows you a new impressive photo every day.
Smithsonian and the Guardian compiled some of the best travel photos in the last year.
Hopefully we’ve inspired your inner photographer. Use these tips and consider visiting these places to take the best pictures you can.
Now, submit your best photos to this Budget Travel Pinterest Photo Contest, and check out brilliant photography from other readers while you’re there!
Have a great weekend!
It’s almost time for America’s favorite holiday! And we’re not talking about Thanksgiving, or even Christmas. We’re talking Black Friday – which, for millions of Americans has become a holiday in and of itself. But has this day gone too far, becoming more of a celebration than the holiday season itself?
- I mean, Black Friday even has its own website.
- Are you wasting your time shopping on Black Friday? The Wall Street Journal says it’s a myth that Black Friday is the best time of year for shopping.
- So why do millions continue to brave the madness each year? It turns out people actually love the communal aspect of Black Friday.
- Now if you’re into this shopping celebration, make sure you do it right. First, be economical, using these lists of what not to buy and Black Friday rules.
- Finally, to maintain sanity this Black Friday, use these survival tips.
Cheers to the holiday season!
The stresses of visiting the family, impressing the in-laws or being responsible for a dinner of 30 can really defer you from the joys of the holidays. No matter how you’re spending this Thanksgiving, we hope to help relieve your stress so you can enjoy the holiday’s finer things, like mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie.
We hope you enjoy your holiday! Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
As gun season approaches, we’re here to break down the best places in the U.S. to hunt. Lucky for those in Wisconsin reading this, we top the hunting charts!
- Here’s a list of the best states to hunt. Wisconsin snags # 1 for public hunting.
- Now we’ll break it down by the best towns for hunting. Appleton, WI is named America’s best hunting town.
- Finally, we’ll share Wisconsin’s best regions for hunting from huntingtop10.com. You can also use this site to search for the best locations based on country and state, as well as type of hunting.
Pretty cool to see our state recognized! For all you hunters out there, enjoy the season! (And for all you non-hunters, we’ll fill you in on the food and shopping later!)
This may be the second presidential race in the era of social media, but many are deeming it the first true social media election. Candidates have poured incredible sums of money into social media campaigns, while voters are using the platforms to gather information and express their political opinions. So what’s the real impact of social media on the 2012 election?
Hang in there! There’s only a few days left of politics in social media. Come Tuesday we can decide what impact social media truly had on the 2012 presidential election. Now get out and vote!