After the recent popularity of our infographic about Rhinelander’s famed Hodag, this week’s Link Friday will focus on how infographics have become a common and useful marketing tool.
- Some companies, like Hotels.com, are using infographics as the new press releases.
- Infographics are also used by companies to communicate messages to the public.
- This infographic shows how the relationship works between fans and brands on Facebook.
- This infographic illustrates the evolution of online travel.
- This one’s a little scary: hopefully you fall below the global coffee-drinking average.
- If you’re craving more, here are another 15 infographics about the marketing industry.
That’s all from us. Have a good holiday weekend, everybody!